Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Jon and Jaime

 As most of this blog is obviously about our kids, I thought it would be good to do a quick update on us!  Jon has started back at Amazon and works in the office three day a week and from home two days a week.  He is not loving the commute but enjoys the people he is working with.  He continues his search for gold and enjoys a long day hike up north seeing what treasures he can find.  So far the gold mining products taking up our backyard out weight the gold profits but we are keeping our fingers crossed!

I am thankful for another summer off an getting a break from a challenging year at Bloom (16 boys and just 2 girls in my class this past year).  I will be heading back to Bloom for my 6th year of teaching and my 4th year teaching Kindergarten.  I'm loving the sunshine, a good book, and morning jogs.

We will be celebrating our 16th wedding anniversary next month.  



No comments:

Post a Comment